Paper-to-PDF scans documents and images into PDF
TeraScan is the simplest and most efficient method
for Paper-to-Digital conversion on the market.
The unique features
- Scan-to-PDF: create PDF-files from scans
- True-color, greyscale and B/W scans with any
resolution supported by the scanner (scan resolutions are
typically ranging from 75dpi to 9.600dpi)
- Thumbnail preview of scanned pages
- Scroll wheel zoom and page view
- Append pages to existing PDF-files
- Views and prints scanned PDF-files (requires Acrobat®
- Unparalleled performance - high-performance image
compression techniques and built-in multiprocessor
support for very high scan throughput
- Scans any number of pages without memory
- PDF Security. Protect your content from unauthorized
viewing, printing, copying or modification with 128 bit
- Personalisation and branding. Add watermark text and
multi-line header and footer information to
- Add page numbers, bates numbers and a "Confidential"
watermark to your documents automatically.
- Scan To EMail with PDF attachment option.
- Barcode reader & 2D-barcode support.
- Digital signature and signature chip card / card
- FileName Generator - Automatically generate the PDF
file name based on date, increment, user id, etc.
- Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003,
- Supported scan devices: TWAIN or Windows imaging
TeraScan is available for download as an
evaluation version. The evaluation version will put a
watermark on scanned pages. Licensing icoya TeraScan will let
you scan-in content without watermarking.
You may download an evaluation copy of icoya TeraScan from our
download server on
Please call us
TeraScan pricing and licensing.
We offer corporate licences and volume discounts. Please contact us for